Auto Insurance in Norcross, GA
Your auto insurance can help provide financial protection from costly losses if you’re in an accident or your vehicle is damaged. Finding and maintaining the right auto insurance, also known as car insurance, is crucial to owning, renting or leasing any vehicle. Contact Express Insurance Services in Norcross, Georgia, to learn more about auto coverage.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
In Georgia, drivers are required to carry minimum amounts of the following auto coverages:
- Property damage liability coverage may help pay for repairs or replacement to third-party property you damage while behind the wheel.
- Bodily injury liability coverage may help cover expenses (e.g., medical costs and legal fees) if you cause a third-party bodily injury while driving.
Your insurance agent can help you understand the auto coverage requirements for your vehicle.
How Much Auto Insurance Is Enough?
Purchasing only the minimum amounts of required coverage may provide insufficient financial protection if you’re in a severe vehicular accident or if your vehicle is damaged in another way. You may want to consider increasing your liability limits and securing additional auto coverages to help avoid paying costly expenses out of pocket. Other available coverages typically include the following:
- Comprehensive coverage may help cover the cost of repairs or replacements if your vehicle is damaged or destroyed due to covered noncollision events.
- Collision coverage may help pay for damage to your vehicle if you’re in a collision with a vehicle or object, regardless of fault.
- Medical coverage (MedPay) may help cover medical bills if you and your passengers require medical care following a car accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help pay for damages following a car accident with another driver with insufficient car insurance or no insurance.
- Gap coverage may provide financial support to help pay off your loan if a vehicle you’re leasing or financing is stolen or destroyed.
The agents at Express Insurance Services can help you evaluate your auto insurance needs. Contact us today to speak to an insurance agent and learn more about our auto insurance policies.
What Auto Insurance Do I Need for Electric Vehicles?
Electric vehicles (EVs) typically need the same types of auto insurance coverage as gas-powered vehicles; however, insuring an EV may be more expensive. This is primarily because EVs tend to be complex vehicles with modern technology features that may be difficult to repair or replace. But affordable auto coverage for EVs is still available. Consult your insurance agent for more information on how your insurance coverage can align with your needs.
How Far Back Do Auto Insurance Companies Look?
Policies may vary among insurers and with state regulations; however, an auto insurance company will typically look at the last three to five years of your driving record and claims history to help them determine your rates. For more information, contact Express Insurance Services.
Get Auto Insurance Today
We provide personalized car insurance quotes. Contact Express Insurance Services to learn more about our auto insurance solutions and to speak to an insurance agent.